In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Stumbled across a couple in the middle of...um, well, you know

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by schlot, Sep 21, 2016.

  1. schlot

    schlot

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    5,256
    Likes Received:
    30,504
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    [​IMG]

    True exhibitionists! They didn't even care that I took pictures!
     
  2. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    The one on the bottom looks unwilling to participate...... Or dead......
    :rofl: :lol:
     
  3. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    Top BF: Who's your Daddy?
    Bottom BF: I don't know, I can't see you.
    :whistle:
     
  4. Gary_602z

    Gary_602z

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,464
    Likes Received:
    12,340
    Location:
    Lake Odessa, Michigan
    Spray them with a hose!:rofl: :lol:

    Gary
    Or was that another thread on here?;)
     
  5. XXL

    XXL

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2014
    Messages:
    2,935
    Likes Received:
    15,702
    Location:
    Ontario, Canada
    She's faking it....:smoke:
     
  6. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,124
    Likes Received:
    163,245
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    I'm thinkin that have a pretty good guess for schlots posting theme this week...:whistle:

    Anything you need to talk about there buddy? :p
     
  7. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,652
    Likes Received:
    144,620
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    My housekeeper put the dog bowl through the dishwasher which I appreciated. I took it out and filled it up and 5 minutes later found this :hair::hair:

    IMG_20160803_163316089.jpg
    Best guess is she was looking for a place to lay, got into distress after landing in the water bowl and let them loose. ? :hair::hair:
     
  8. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,717
    Likes Received:
    224,375
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    black eyed rice?
     
  9. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,717
    Likes Received:
    224,375
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    Naw, its just that her toes are curled!
     
  10. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,333
    Location:
    Central PA
    Top BF: was it good for you?
    Bottom BF: no......you left me HANGIN!!
     
  11. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
  12. bassJAM

    bassJAM

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2014
    Messages:
    1,999
    Likes Received:
    6,021
    Location:
    Cincinnati, OH
    Love is in the air!! I saw this happening a few weeks ago when I was dove hunting. The hunting was painfully slow so I snapped a pic and sent it to my buddies I was hunting with and asked if they wanted to see some porn.

    IMG_2793.JPG
     
  13. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    You guys have some twisted minds. Maybe that is why I like you so much.
     
    bassJAM, schlot and Eric VW like this.
  14. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    Porn on Corn.....new to me......

    :rofl: :lol: