In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Hearing PPE on sale

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by wildwest, Sep 20, 2016.

  1. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,664
    Likes Received:
    144,667
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
  2. Barcroftb

    Barcroftb

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2015
    Messages:
    3,160
    Likes Received:
    18,626
    Location:
    The Mitten
    That's a good deal on them. I've had mine for a couple years now. I use them mostly while mowing, but sometimes when I cut too. They have been pretty durable. I believe they can be mounted to most of the hard hat ppe systems as well. FM reception isn't great, but they plug into any mp3 player.
     
    Hammy, mikey517 and wildwest like this.
  3. Boomstick

    Boomstick Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2016
    Messages:
    1,379
    Likes Received:
    4,615
    Location:
    Saratoga county ny
    They are awesome for doing a cord or two of stacking!
     
    Hammy likes this.
  4. bocefus78

    bocefus78

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2013
    Messages:
    3,694
    Likes Received:
    19,840
    Location:
    Indiana
    I've ran every type of fm radio muffs available, and those are the most durable by far. That's also a great price! Ordering a couple spares because those are a steal... thanks!
     
    Hammy and Barcroftb like this.
  5. Kimberly

    Kimberly

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2015
    Messages:
    5,072
    Likes Received:
    12,819
    Location:
    The Kangaroo State
    I don't need FM radio; and I hate listening to the adverts on radio; but I would like a nice set of the helmet with hearing protection if anyone knows of a good buy.
     
    J.Walker likes this.