In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Been a rough few weeks for reality TV personalities.

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by clemsonfor, Sep 18, 2016.

  1. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Those who haven't read me post it, know I am a self professed reality TV junkie.

    Well anyway those who don't know or haven't heard yet Darryl Ward, from Ice Road Truckers dieD a few weeks ago In a small plane crash on the way back from a truck expo in Dallas to Montana. IronI is that he was about to start filming a pilot for a show where they investigated small plane wrecks in the wilderness or something. He was a pilot himself. I beleive he was 52.

    And then Friday Gabe Rygard from Ax Men died in a three car crash where he hit a truck from behind and turned into an oncoming van. Ax men was canceled this year it said. Gabe was 45.

    Hate to break the news to any fans that may not have heard this.

    I love these shows. But I think it's kind of a fly to light type thing . It's not my whole life but I do enjoy all the man tv shows as they call them.
     
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  2. SKEETER McCLUSKEY

    SKEETER McCLUSKEY

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2015
    Messages:
    12,546
    Likes Received:
    61,489
    Location:
    Taconic Range
  3. bocefus78

    bocefus78

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2013
    Messages:
    3,694
    Likes Received:
    19,840
    Location:
    Indiana
    Wow....hadn't heard about Gabe.
     
    Backwoods Savage and Chvymn99 like this.
  4. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Yea my cousin. Texted me thismourning to tell me know he knows im into all that stuff
     
    Backwoods Savage and Chvymn99 like this.
  5. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Sad, they will be missed.
     
  6. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Dam. I didn't know about them dying. I don't watch them a lot but have seen them both. Seen Gabe more. Too bad. RIP men.
     
  7. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,575
    Location:
    US
    I heard about Daryl W. few days after he died....
    Don't really watch Axmen, but I know to whom you are referring.
    Sad news, indeed.