In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Cop fired for NOT killing a man

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by bushpilot, Sep 16, 2016.

  1. bushpilot

    bushpilot

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2015
    Messages:
    3,240
    Likes Received:
    14,366
    Location:
    Eastern Washington
  2. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    sad situation.
     
  3. Boomstick

    Boomstick Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2016
    Messages:
    1,379
    Likes Received:
    4,615
    Location:
    Saratoga county ny
    bushpilot likes this.
  4. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,717
    Likes Received:
    224,372
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Won't play.....
     
  5. Redneck

    Redneck

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2015
    Messages:
    1,486
    Likes Received:
    13,641
    Location:
    Burton mi
    Wow that is just wrong. If that is all there is to the story.
     
    bushpilot likes this.
  6. bushpilot

    bushpilot

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2015
    Messages:
    3,240
    Likes Received:
    14,366
    Location:
    Eastern Washington
    Actually, though I posted it, I too am hesitant to comment on it (note all I put was the link). There may in fact be more to the story, the article even hints at that, but didn't give the details.

    But agreed, sad if true.
     
  7. bocefus78

    bocefus78

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2013
    Messages:
    3,694
    Likes Received:
    19,840
    Location:
    Indiana
    Protocol seems to be shoot first and ask questions later (in that dept). What in the world is wrong with these people? An officer can't use his discretion anymore?

    I'm with the op....I'll refrain from posting my thoughts out of fear of the banhammer.
     
    bushpilot likes this.