Packed up the family and headed to a campground down near the shore for the weekend. My aunt and uncle have a seasonal spot there and we were able to get the spot right next to them. Had some good times with family and a great first trip!
Nice. the inaugural run? It will take a few trips to decide where to put things, the order in which you do things while setting up and taking down. etc. The one thing I am paranoid about is leaving the electrical and water hose hooked up and driving away. Saw that happen one day while driving to work.
I always do a walk around the truck and camper before jumping in and pulling away. Check to make sure the tires are up, storage compartments are latched, lights light, chains, breakaway, pins are in the weight distribution...ect. Then when I get in the truck I check the brake box is lit, and the settings are good then use the manual brake lever to stop the truck... Then I pull away wondering what I missed...
You ain't kiddin brother. I'm still stuffed . Yep Woodwidow it was our first trip with it! And yes you're right, we're still getting to know the best spot for storing certain things. TurboDiesel i think I did at least 3 or 4 walk around checks before I pulled out haha.
Didn't get many other pics since i was chasing baby piney around but this one makes it all worth it. Here she's enjoying the splash pad at the campground pool. Her smile says it all.