I cleaned the inside pipe and the pipe on the outside today so the Liberty is ready for action. Even though some firebrick on the side or bottom didn't need changing, I decided that I would so we have all new firebrick except for the four that need to be cut. I don't think it needs a new door gasket/rope but that will be changed next week, next up the pellet stove.
I woulda' had a far. No doubt. No firebrick, but I just cleaned the 30 and pipe the last couple days. Nice feeling, knowing we're ready to rock and roll the fire. Gasket is fine too.
Nice to be ready to rock. Thanks for Reminding me, I have to get a new rope gasket, the gasket is okay but last time I put one on the crappy gasket cement I had didn't hold good and it came loose in some spots so I just want to put a whole new one on so it's good and Tight Seal
I'm curious where did you get your fire brick? , I'm not sure which brick to get, I don't want something that's inferior to what comes standard in a lopi
I bought red firebricks from the Lopi Dealer in Potsdam NY, they feel heavier than the ones that came with the Liberty.
Thanks woody, I will ask the dealer about them, see if he has em or if I have to order em. I have 3 of them that are cracked but are solid, the ones in the top are fine shape