My boy Andrew made the front page of the local newspaper. He's the tall one in the middle and my nephew is the little guy watching beside him. Doesn't happen everyday so I had to share.
Great post! Get it framed, The Wood Wolverine, that'll make it a source of family pride that he (& y'all) will carry with him! It's not just about the Carnival, it's about celebrating who we love
So is that why you framed my picture? If so, why do you take it to the shooting range with you, and draw a bullseye on it?
Great! Did he win anything at the carnival? I think I won once; been ages since i have been to a carnival.
Yes, he won a couple of those cheap chinese knives. It was more about the fun doing so. He also got involved with helping the fire company commenting that he'd like to volunteer more.