Thanks Walt One thing about this dry weather not many mosquitoes Couple of toads hanging out under the wood I moved though, they must be getting what's left of them
The pallet sidewalks are out in the driveway Yeah they used to be cribed there that's why I put the side walls up, I'm not a seasoned criber jibber I can do a good job at IT, just takes too long
Same here. I looked at some beech branches that are too long, and smelled the basswood stack tonight after picking a few tomatoes. Soon enough...
That's what I'm saying, I like the look of cribbed ends and the mental Jenga, but gotta have time to learn how to quilt or search genealogies, right Woodwidow?
You been reading my posts? never to late to learn how to quilt or research genealogy. HDRock nice looking stacks.
I have done some sewing but quilting is not my ticket. You have never seen anyone as fast as my sister crocheting by hand ,, but she has upgraded to Hi-Tech machines
My wife has been sewing for at least 45 years too. I've seen lots of fabric turned into lots of quilts. Oh, and wildwest posts are some of my favs.
Great job man! I've been hibernating indoors lately. Anything you can get done outside is a "WIN" in my book.
Took care of some more odds and ends and did some splitting, started late so I worked till dark no pics. For it only being 80 degrees I sure did sweat a lot