In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

WHEN MEN DO THE SHOPPING......................

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Jul 22, 2016.

  1. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
  2. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Why he is king. It is the law of the land. Interfere and we upset the balance of things that took centuries to achieve.
     
  3. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,654
    Likes Received:
    144,621
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
  4. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    Showing them who's boss.... Come on November :rofl: :lol:
    :whistle:
    :thumbs:
    Nice video, rottiman :yes:
     
  5. schlot

    schlot

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    5,256
    Likes Received:
    30,504
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    He's like me...impatient.

    Bride:

    "How about this shirt....hmmm, no I'm not sure if it will go with your pants...oh and this one is too dark...not sure I like the width of stripes on this one...but maybe it would work..."

    Me:

    "This one!"
     
  6. lukem

    lukem

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,277
    Likes Received:
    66,630
    Location:
    IN
    My wife will spend 37 hours in hell (aka the store) to save 37 cents. I just grab it and go.
     
  7. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    That's what I'm talking about, I go, get what I want and get the hell out:D
     
  8. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    Shawn Curry likes this.