In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Memories!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by yooperdave, Jun 16, 2016.

  1. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,762
    Likes Received:
    224,734
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Bookmarked.
     
    yooperdave and Eric VW like this.
  3. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,239
    Likes Received:
    97,558
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
  4. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,551
    Likes Received:
    141,596
    Location:
    US
    I spent an hour poking around. Then it hit me.....had to hear some "Schoolhouse Rock!"
    I always loved the jam "Lolly"
     
  5. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    At get togethers its fun to play old tv theme songs on your computer and have people guess what show their from. My favorite theme song is from the Munsters.