In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Road trip tree removal....

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by bobdog2o02, Jun 10, 2016.

  1. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
  2. bobdog2o02

    bobdog2o02

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2015
    Messages:
    3,010
    Likes Received:
    10,445
    Location:
    Drury Lane, PA
    Yup, the neighbor with the pool is right.

    I kick the rounds to free them from the pinch. There was some curve to the yard...
     
  3. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,574
    Location:
    US
    Really tho bobdog2o02, a bunch of work, in the hea and humidity, not close to home, everyone chipping in- getting it done safely and back home is quite an accomplishment :thumbs:
    I do hope there's some extra commentary around the firepit in less than 2 weeks:)
     
    HDRock, Horkn and bobdog2o02 like this.
  4. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,179
    Likes Received:
    166,484
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Yep
     
  5. Barcroftb

    Barcroftb

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2015
    Messages:
    3,160
    Likes Received:
    18,626
    Location:
    The Mitten
    I understand you didn't have any easy options. I'm not normally critical of other's work. I think it's poor form. But I'd hate to think of someone who doesn't know any better thinking it's okay to trim trees from a ladder. You got the job done and didn't get injured which is a big relief!
     
    Shawn Curry, HDRock, Horkn and 2 others like this.
  6. bobdog2o02

    bobdog2o02

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2015
    Messages:
    3,010
    Likes Received:
    10,445
    Location:
    Drury Lane, PA
    No worries bud, I appreciate the thought. I know the criticism is the concern of possible injury and Im glad I have friends here that want to "call me out".
     
  7. Barcroftb

    Barcroftb

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2015
    Messages:
    3,160
    Likes Received:
    18,626
    Location:
    The Mitten
    That's exactly the sentiment behind it. Stick around we like having you here and try to never get on a ladder with a chainsaw again.:thumbs: