So some notes on the pics above..... The bar is an 18" for scale, Mrs.Muffinhead is the one with the tongue out. sister in law is vogueing out.....
and now for vids, the first is of the only bad tip of the day.... I think the man power was a little insufficient.... i dunno Scotty Overkill what do you think. i'm open to pointers here as its really only a hobby for me. The 2nd and third a re some drops that went well while the cam was runing... number 4 was the CS400 with muff mod and tune doing bucking after using the Mingo... great tool and the last one is for you Dennis Backwoods Savage always go vertical. and before i get chit, i split every piece. It makes it all season for sure....
not enough time in the day for the stumps. the 670 will get the limelight next time we're down and make em flush.
Nice work, bobdog2o02 Good pics and vids, bud! I'll remain about the ladder scenes.... Or non-chaps But y'all did it without getting hurt- back home, safe and sound Thanks for sharing all the coverage
I would normally agree..... but my BIL took the liberty of liberating all of the branches that were "easy" from the other side. I wish he hadn't or i could have probably made two easyish cuts instead of 3 sketchy cuts...
Bob, although we would have done most of the trimming a bit different, you got the job done. On the splitting, both of us do very much the same except for the footwork which I am mostly unable to do but that can speed things up a bit. The footwork when bucking the log I don't do either except very rarely. I simply cut them and let them stay right there and move on to the next. Not often they get in the way and then the wood is all together to pick up which helps if you are placing a trailer right next to the logs you just bucked up. As for cutting in that heat and humidity, my hat is off to you lad. I would do that only in an emergency of if I were very highly paid. In other words, I no doubt would not have done it then! I'd wait for cooler weather. I noticed the one fellow walking away after the first video. Was he the neighbor who had the pool?
At least you're not like this crew. Saturday was a scorcher, kudos to you for working in those conditions.