In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

U.P. Deer herd

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by yooperdave, Jun 1, 2016.

  1. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,717
    Likes Received:
    224,378
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    I think I found out just how the deer population up here can make a come back....

    [​IMG]
     
  2. NH mountain man

    NH mountain man

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    6,408
    Likes Received:
    37,833
    Location:
    WMNF N.H.
    Well, I know I'll be hunting from a tree stand. Those deer can't climb can they?
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  3. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    :bug:
    Don't know how you survived that, Yoop:whistle:
    :rofl: :lol:
     
  4. NH mountain man

    NH mountain man

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    6,408
    Likes Received:
    37,833
    Location:
    WMNF N.H.
    Well, that certainly evens out the odds, I think bowhunting is out of the question.
     
  5. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    Don't think they'd need to climb....they could probably CHEW the tree down.
    :rofl: :lol:
     
  6. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    We'd be happy to ship you a few hundred thousand head or so. They are called field rats around here.
     
  7. chris

    chris

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2013
    Messages:
    3,168
    Likes Received:
    11,288
    Location:
    SE WI
    Canada Geese = Flying Carp