In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Scotty's Pumpkin Carving

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by UncleJoe, May 29, 2016.

  1. UncleJoe

    UncleJoe

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    1,467
    Likes Received:
    5,854
    Location:
    SC Pa
    I had more space on Vimeo than I thought so I got the Scotty Overkill's Pumpkin carving videos up. It's in two parts because he only made a couple cuts with the smaller saw and ran out of gas.



     
  2. UncleJoe

    UncleJoe

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    1,467
    Likes Received:
    5,854
    Location:
    SC Pa
    I stole some of your pics Scotty Overkill. :whistle: :)

    Here are some of the finished product.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
    unclefess, XXL, Well Seasoned and 6 others like this.
  3. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,780
    Likes Received:
    66,373
    Location:
    Central PA
    Hey I just found the vid, UncleJoe! That's pretty cool. Thanks buddy, and thanks for the eggs!!

    Hope you enjoy the maple syrup too!
     
  4. NH mountain man

    NH mountain man

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    6,408
    Likes Received:
    37,833
    Location:
    WMNF N.H.
    That is so clever, and they look so cool!
     
  5. UncleJoe

    UncleJoe

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    1,467
    Likes Received:
    5,854
    Location:
    SC Pa
    When I heard Scotty Overkill say he was going to carve a pumpkin for the kids, my first thought was; Where in the world is he going to get a pumpkin at this time of year? Never occurred to me he was going to grab one of the rounds and a chainsaw. :eek:

    Really cool idea. :yes:
     
  6. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Awesome talent here! I love it!