In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Rynoskin Insect Protection

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by XXL, May 27, 2016.

  1. XXL

    XXL

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2014
    Messages:
    2,935
    Likes Received:
    15,702
    Location:
    Ontario, Canada
    I pick up a set of this rynoskin primarily for working in tick areas but I had a chance to wear it last weekend at the cottage where the blackflies were very healthy during the day. I have to say that I am impressed. :yes:Looking forward to using it later in the year around the campfires when the noseeum's come out.

    Rynoskin Insect Body Armour Insect Repellant

    Anyone else have any experience with this product?
     
    Horkn and Backwoods Savage like this.
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Looks like you can get it at Wally's.
     
    Horkn likes this.
  3. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    49,005
    Likes Received:
    312,353
    Location:
    Central MI
    I have a shirt somewhere but haven't used it in a couple year. Wife packed away....somewhere.
     
    XXL and Horkn like this.
  4. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,679
    Likes Received:
    144,779
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Very cool! Too bad I don't see childrens sizes.
     
    Last edited: May 27, 2016
    XXL likes this.
  5. XXL

    XXL

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2014
    Messages:
    2,935
    Likes Received:
    15,702
    Location:
    Ontario, Canada
    Childrens sizes would be an awesome idea.:yes: I can't believe they haven't thought of that yet. I found it pretty comfortable to wear as an under layer.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  6. XXL

    XXL

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2014
    Messages:
    2,935
    Likes Received:
    15,702
    Location:
    Ontario, Canada
    I bought it a little cheaper online at Bass Pro.

    I seen it first at our local Canadian Tire to but it was $45 +tax each for the shirt and pants. That peaked my interest and got me to looking.
     
    wildwest likes this.