In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

New Swag Shoppe!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Grizzly Adam, May 8, 2016.

  1. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Well folks, I have just launched the new Swag Shoppe-- I hope it is showing up for everyone. This took several months to build but I think it will lead to a better experience for everyone involved. Please let me know what you think.

    Thanks to Shawn Curry for letting me bounces some ideas off him.

    Swag Shoppe | Firewood Hoarders Club
     
  2. schlot

    schlot

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    5,256
    Likes Received:
    30,504
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    Looks great! Good work man!
     
  3. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Just an FYI, Adam,.... the zippered hoodies aren't showing up in the drop-down.
    I like the layout.
     
    wildwest, Eric VW and Well Seasoned like this.
  4. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Thanks Dave, I knew I was forgetting something. I seperated the hoodies from the zips but forgot to finish the jobs. I have the zips in there now, but it won't be until I get home that I can fix images to not show both zips and hoodies for both products.
     
  5. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,951
    Likes Received:
    52,505
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    looks good
     
    wildwest and Eric VW like this.
  6. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    On mine, the spacing is not right as some of the windows cover up the pricing or other information. I can't see the pricing on any of the items except the super cedars.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  7. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Can you get me a screen shot Dennis, and tell me your screen resolution?
     
    Eric VW and wildwest like this.
  8. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    1920 x 1080

    Screen shot.jpg
     
    Eric VW and wildwest like this.
  9. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Dennis, have you changed any font sizes for better readability?
     
    Eric VW likes this.
  10. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    Ah yes Dave. That probably is it. I'll check.
     
    Eric VW and wildwest like this.
  11. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI

    No. I switched back to 100% and it made no difference.
     
    Eric VW, wildwest and papadave like this.
  12. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    Okay. I tried Windows Explorer and the picture comes out okay except there is no price on the decals. So perhaps this is a Firefox quirk.
     
    Eric VW and wildwest like this.
  13. cwn877

    cwn877

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,174
    Likes Received:
    4,542
    Location:
    Central Pa
    Looks good on my end. But why with all the lovely ladies on our site do we have guys modeling the pink hoodies?
     
  14. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,514
    Likes Received:
    95,532
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Real men can wear pink also. This is the slogan on Pink Day (Anti-bullying Day).
     
  15. cwn877

    cwn877

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,174
    Likes Received:
    4,542
    Location:
    Central Pa
    Not saying that Scotty Overkill looks pretty cute in pink but not as good as say Mrs swags or Mrs Dex ;)
     
  16. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I will see what I can do.

    Order some pink hoodies for a lovely lady and send us the pics, this is what the printer sent so its all I've got.
     
  17. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    So you cant see the prices in the drop down menu for the decals on IE?
     
    Eric VW and wildwest like this.
  18. cwn877

    cwn877

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,174
    Likes Received:
    4,542
    Location:
    Central Pa
    Order some pink hoodies for a lovely lady and send us the pics, this is what the printer sent so its all I've got.

    Lol I'll get to work on that.
     
  19. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Backwoods Savage I was able to get the same flaws on firefox on linux after matching your resolution. Think I have it fixed now, can you confirm?

    And if not, does using ctrl-minus fix it?
     
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2016
    Eric VW and wildwest like this.
  20. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,336
    Location:
    Central PA
    Looks great, Grizz! Well done!
     
    Eric VW and wildwest like this.