Anyone have a clue where I can lay my hands on some Plessey ZN 410E 16 pin DIP These are a motor speed control IC They were used on several stove boards over the years. They tell a triac what to go do with itself. These were used in conjunction with a speed sensor at times to relay data back and control exhaust fan speed in relation to requested speed. In other applications the desired speed was simply requested via a pot and the IC would then signal the triac to vary the voltage accordingly. Looking for a handful or so. These seem to be elusive.
Didn't see Plessey, but came across these: [$2.99] DIY 8-Position 16-Pin 2.54mm Pitch Dip Switches (5-Piece Pack)
Thanks for the tip. Sadly the part I need is a special motor speed controller. Was cheap back in the 90's when they were common stuff. I found one place that has them, but they are REAL PROUD of them too. Technology has changed a bunch since these analogue boards were built, and so there has been a ton of changes made in the components used. Again, thank you