Pretty sure Chris has a vid on that very issue. Just remember, maintenance of these important automotive systems is key to a long running and trouble free driving experience.
I switched my truck over to the new style fluid less blinkers, yes it costs some up front but in 3,200 years it will be break even. Muffler bearings, that is a scam from the stealerships, they are maintenance free.
Being in aviation, I have access to prop wash, so I use that as a replacement for blinker fluid. It costs a bit more, and is a little harder to come by, but worth it.
Is that why my teapot light on the dashboard is always on? Because I am low on blinker fluid? smoke show
Make sure you change the air in your tires too. Expired air is the leading cause of flat tires, hair loss, and road rage.
It must be a British car, mine has a coffee pot. It means that it is 11:00 and time for tea and crumpets, or coffee and doughnuts in my Ford.
But at least you only need to do that twice a year. In late Fall you let the summer air out and put the winter air in. Then in the spring you change back to summer air.
My truck has this nice little (!) light that comes on when the air is expired. Funny, it always seems to expire on the coldest mornings of the year. Don't know why I can't get it timed to warm weather.
I have some vapor trail I was able to bottle, works great in place of armor all, PM me if you want some.