Click Here http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/48616 now change the 5 number at the end of the site address to your zip code. Most zip codes work. Linked one is for Chesaning Michigan Mine is in my signature Click record High & Low box to be scared. LOL put in 99701 , click record low. OMG Chesaning, MI:
I thought I was a weather junkie. I have my nightstand alarm clock set to the NWS channel. I wake up every morning to the synthetic voice dude doing the NOAA weather forecast loop. But I bow to you. You are the penultimate FHC
penultimate : 1. next to the last n 2. anything that is next to the last, Looked it up Still don't know if that's good or bad
Hmmm... I never looked it up before. Inigo Montoya was right: There's probably some word out there that does mean what I thought that word meant...and that word is what I meant.
I think your right Brian , bogy is a weather man at heart. I think if we were to look at his original posts at least 25% would be weather related. I believe we should have a FHC weather related knickname made for him.
Zap (AKA thewoodlands) & I keep an keen eye on the short & long term weather forecasts. & sometimes they're right Fun hobby & helps us decide what wood we need to have ready to burn. (I might choose birch) In my next life I'll be a "Greens keeper" , & mow grass. Less stress Weather men get hollered at when they're wrong .