Yea Was in the Palm Springs area Rode the 100 mile "Tour De Palm Springs" & lived Was in the 90°s when I left , nice to be back with our mild Spring weather, 52° here now Mild elnino~ weather for us. Came back to no snow on the ground
Thanks for posting Dave. The guys have been concerned. So, now you can turn your thoughts to doing some gardening soon? And I absolutely love that cell tower.
Lovely area. Spent some time in La Quinta two years ago. We have some "native" cell towers in Ontario too (Algonquin Park)
Seems like you had a great time bogydave Glad yer back in one piece Hoping for some more fine Alaskan wood gettin' pics!
So warm (52°) I got a 28 mile ride in. Long days are nice too Mtns have lots of snow Yea Wife feeds the stove then she comes down for a couple weeks Mtn pic today:
Like these.. Bogeydave's and XXL examples are in this list. 25 Cell Phone Towers Disguised to Look Like Something Else
I talked to my folks briefly tonight who were in the same spot over the last 3 months. They are on the way back to Vancouver Island today. Ive been wondering as well why we hadnt heard from you for awhile and of course the mind wanders. Glad to see you're back. Hope you had a good time. Its been real mild in the south eastern part of BC as well and the snow is almost gone from my yard. I heard some of our lakes are ice free now..... unbelievable. Cheers!