In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

How Men Think....................

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Mar 24, 2016.

  1. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    A touching story on how men think..

    As she sat by him, he whispered, his eyes full of tears,

    "You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you stayed right here. When my health started failing, you were still by my side...

    You know what Martha?"

    "What dear?" she gently asked, smiling as her heart began to fill with warmth.

    "I'm beginning to think you're bad luck."
     
    gbreda, milleo, colin.p and 13 others like this.
  2. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
  3. Knothead

    Knothead

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2015
    Messages:
    2,125
    Likes Received:
    17,415
    Location:
    East Texas