In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Starting with this Cherry

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by thewoodlands, Mar 11, 2016.

  1. NH mountain man

    NH mountain man

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    6,408
    Likes Received:
    37,833
    Location:
    WMNF N.H.
    I was gonna say that!:doh: So I'll just X2 you.:rofl: :lol:
     
    Horkn likes this.
  2. NH mountain man

    NH mountain man

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    6,408
    Likes Received:
    37,833
    Location:
    WMNF N.H.
    I think I'm doing that and don't even know it.:loco: :crazy: Isn't old age grand!:picard:
     
  3. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    Yes it is L.P., a good size Cherry. I have another good sized Cherry that's on the ground I'll be getting first, it's up by the Sugar Maple I'll do first.
     
  4. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,952
    Likes Received:
    52,514
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    I was out y-day and got most of a silver maple cleanup done, hauled it up the road to a fellow from church. NOW I don't know when I will get out for more.......raaaaaain abundant looks like this week.
     
  5. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    49,012
    Likes Received:
    312,403
    Location:
    Central MI
    Then get back to church tonight and pray for drier weather!!!
     
  6. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,952
    Likes Received:
    52,514
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    Amen, preach it brother....I sure hope we don't get the April showers bring May flowers, it's wet enough
     
  7. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    Or send it this way.
     
    Locust Post and Backwoods Savage like this.
  8. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,952
    Likes Received:
    52,514
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    You can have it Woody.....it was thundering like crazy here a bit a go and pouring like a cow pizzin' on a flat rock.