In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

The Most Interesting Man In The World

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by TurboDiesel, Mar 9, 2016.

  1. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    :popcorn:
     
    1964 262 6, Stinny and Eric VW like this.
  2. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,554
    Location:
    US
    My beard is gone too, but I tried to take a picture of my beardless mug the other day, and my phone SAID "you ARE the fairest of them all, and so much younger looking w/out the beard!"
    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:

    What could I say?......but then the phone said "you're welcome"
    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
    1964 262 6, Horkn and Stinny like this.
  3. basod

    basod

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2013
    Messages:
    5,048
    Likes Received:
    20,841
    Location:
    Mount Cheaha AL
    I shaved the beard last week so scratch that off the donor card.

    It was a funny ad campaign but I can't say it made me drink a Dos equis in the past 10 yrs
     
  4. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    I don't watch many commercials, but when I do, it's Dos Equis.:rofl: :lol:

    :picard:
     
  5. unclefess

    unclefess Guest

    im thinking of getting rid of mine,at wendys last week i was asked if i was a senior ( not even 50 yet ) im still in shock :hair:
     
  6. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,554
    Location:
    US
    They carded me at Sheetz the other day...... Just to pump gas:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
  7. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    :BrianK:Stop right there, son, you have to be at least 16 years old to use any gas dispensing equipment!!!:BrianK:



    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
    1964 262 6, unclefess, Horkn and 2 others like this.
  8. basod

    basod

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2013
    Messages:
    5,048
    Likes Received:
    20,841
    Location:
    Mount Cheaha AL
    roll with it and take the discount
     
  9. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    That was my first thought also
    especially since the older I get the cheaper I get :emb::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
    1964 262 6, unclefess and Eric VW like this.
  10. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,107
    Likes Received:
    163,147
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Y'all really oughta tag a man if ya gonna start threads about 'im! :D :whistle:
     
  11. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,554
    Location:
    US
    Tagged.
     
    1964 262 6 and brenndatomu like this.
  12. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    I've gotten the senior discount at grocery store :thumbs::thumbs: I'll roll with that every time :cheers:
     
    unclefess, 1964 262 6 and basod like this.
  13. lukem

    lukem

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,272
    Likes Received:
    66,588
    Location:
    IN
    I got carded for buying starter fluid last week.
     
    1964 262 6 likes this.