In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

The Most Interesting Man In The World

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by TurboDiesel, Mar 9, 2016.

  1. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    Is OUT !
    Seems he is going on a one way trip to Mars.

    The Most Interesting Man in the World Embarks on His Greatest Adventure Yet – Adios Amigo

    Raise a glass to the man that made interesting more interesting.

    And yes , you know what that means, He will need to be replaced.

    I think there is someone here at FHC that may be worthy of taking his place. Someone that is witty, and larger than life. Able to pick up where Jonathan Goldsmith is leaving off.
    So, if you've ever run against the bulls, gone ski jumping without a helmet or played frisbee with a seal, this may be the spot for you.


    What say you?
     
  2. schlot

    schlot

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    5,256
    Likes Received:
    30,504
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    Well I once ate toast without butter...is that close? :)
     
  3. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    You're now on the list. :thumbs:

    I've heard your small talk has altered foreign policy.o_O
     
  4. lukem

    lukem

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,272
    Likes Received:
    66,588
    Location:
    IN
    Fiiiine. I'll succeed him. Geeeze.
     
  5. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
  6. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    He once received a standing ovation, from a jurors box. :rofl: :lol:
     
  7. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    What about bogydave ?
    He once ran a marathon, because it was on his way.:jaw:
     
  8. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,440
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    The-Most-Interesting-Man-In-The-World.jpg

    I once drank 1600 ml of cheap tequila in one night from 400 ml Erlenmeyer flasks.

    I proceeded to throw it all up, and more over the next several hours.


    Is that interesting enough?
     
  9. bobdog2o02

    bobdog2o02

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2015
    Messages:
    3,010
    Likes Received:
    10,445
    Location:
    Drury Lane, PA
    Lol, you said erlenmeyer!!! That's $$$$ right there. I'm just surprised it was drinking..... those flasks are good for combusting other substances....


    Anywhoo. I nominate Eric VW to take the job
     
  10. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    Wait! what about Scotty Overkill ?!?
    His organ donation card also lists his beard :bug:...............:dex:
     
  11. bobdog2o02

    bobdog2o02

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2015
    Messages:
    3,010
    Likes Received:
    10,445
    Location:
    Drury Lane, PA
    :dex: :rofl: :lol: :smoke:
     
  12. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    Eric VW once parallel parked a train:rofl: :lol:
     
  13. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,440
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin

    Drinking cheap tequila from Erlenmeyer flasks is a tradition of Paper Science majors at UW Stevens Point.

    I didn't invent it, but I owned it for a day or so. Actually the cheap tequila owned me for a couple days.

    15+ years later, and I enjoy drinking tequila, but only the gooder stuff now.
     
  14. bobdog2o02

    bobdog2o02

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2015
    Messages:
    3,010
    Likes Received:
    10,445
    Location:
    Drury Lane, PA
    Twice, to prove repeatability......
     
  15. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,332
    Location:
    Central PA
    Sadly, the beard has been donated away....Wife wanted the sideburns back so I kept them....lol
     
  16. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    Say it ain't so... where's the proof... :ithappened:
     
  17. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,479
    Likes Received:
    113,737
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Well since I don't consider myself interesting. I'll just stay thirsty...I think I can handle that part....:cheers:
     
  18. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,556
    Location:
    US
    Yep, I nominate Scotty Overkill, because "Mosquitoes refuse to bite him, purely out of respect."
     
    1964 262 6, Gark, unclefess and 9 others like this.
  19. ironpony

    ironpony

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,741
    Likes Received:
    20,749
    Location:
    Mid Ohio
    When I went diving with the Great Whites in Guadeloupe Mexico, I was so intimidating the shark got into the cage

    Stay thirsty my friends.......:cheers:

    17308.jpg
     
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  20. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    Ooh, hang on there, Elvis:D

    Not sideburns .....Lol
    :p

    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: