I'm looking to get a 16 inch bar for my poulan 5020, and I would like to try it on my Husky 55, and with a different sprocket it will work on my 445, all with the K095 mount I have been looking at a bunch of different bars but they have the bar and chain combo on sale at Baileys, I know this is not going to be as quality of bar as say a Oregon power match but not really worried about that, but any input from anyone that has used them would be great. My concern is that I read on AS that they might be a universal mount and might not fit right on a small Husky mount, according to Baileys they will fit all three of the saws. So what say y'all? The latter's (UM) in TMC UM50 looks like it stands for universal mount,, but there was only two people on there that said they might not fit so I don't know. I looked at those GB bars at left coast supply but they don't have what I want, which is. 375 w 60dl because I think the 60 DL or more common. Woodlandpro 16" Timbermax Chainsaw Bar And Chain Combo (60 Drive Links) Tmc 16 Um50 | WoodlandPRO TimberMAX Bar & Chain Combos | WoodlandPRO Chainsaw Bars | www.baileysonline.com
I actually just got the Craftsman version of the Poulan 5020…...in need of some love ! I ordered that woodland pro combo in 16" lol ! It should be here early next week I hope Have had the woodland pro bars before. They last pretty well for me It's a true ko95 mount....it will fit your Poulan pro.....and anything else using the small Husky mount setup in 3\8 ! I picked up a new one...that way I'll have it for other projects down the road
Oh ! so you went and found one That's good know . You ordered one for yours , and you actually know what your doin , so, that's good enough for me
All your talk of your new 5020....inspired me !!! As soon as I get mine going....I'll post it ! And don't go telling anyone that I know what I'm doing....it could ruin my image lol ! If you wanna wait till I get that WP bar and chain combo...I'll let you know how it fits buddy !
You going to do a muffler mod? I think I'll go ahead and order it because I got some other things I want to get and I can get a $10 discount with my order total, and that expires March 3rd
Sounds good buddy ! No muffler mod on this one...it's a wide open can ..with a decent outlet. I'm not sure there's much to be gained. I tell ya what I like alot....the splined carb screws ! Makes tuning super easy. I wish all were this way
10-4 on the splined screws, I looked in the hole it looks like you can use a Philips on the Idle but all I had was a flat blade in my pocket, 445 is spline to
Oh I forgot to ask what do you think of the woodland chain? I was going to get a semi chisel chain for it too, but Oregon does not have a semi chisel to fit that bar, WoodlandPRO brand does
I've had good luck with the woodland pro. I usually prefer Oregon lgx....but I have no probs with wp ! They are durable...and seem to stay sharp for awile
Fits like a glove ! Cuts excellent. Just let the saw do the cutting though...no pressure ! The 16" is just what this saw needs ! Perfect for cleaning up trails....or burying the bar if needed Nice saw to have bouncing around on the back rack !
Hey man I like that black and gray with orange letters on the bar The yellow one I got looks kind of like a toy, I like it though. I was looking at a Baileys sale booklet the other day and I saw they do have universal-fit woodland bars but the ones we bought are not universal fit. Mine is supposed to be here Thursday, probably won't get to play with it for about a week though snowing like crazy now 7 to 10 inches of snow coming down. Does it feel better in your hands with that bar on it? Are you going to tell me how much you stole that for?
You guys have snow ? Raining here Feels so good with the 16" ! Balances well ! I was actually figuring on selling it more than likely. I can make you a good deal PHO ! Would be cool to have both lol !
Na, I don't need another one next saw will be 60cc or better. Or a 50cc echo Maybe you could sell it to saskwoodburner, he could use a little bigger saw Humor me on this theoretical mod to a Husky 240 chainsaw | Firewood Hoarders Club I'm anxious to see how that bar will work out on the Husky 55 also, 20" 3/8 on it now. I got a 325 rim sprocket for the 55 too, so probably try out the thin kerf off of the 445 on that.
Sounds like your gonna be fun-busy !!! Have fun Hey..and how does the word "need" have to do with this