In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

I know what I am doing tonite

Discussion in 'The DIY Room' started by ironpony, Feb 29, 2016.

  1. ironpony

    ironpony

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,747
    Likes Received:
    20,823
    Location:
    Mid Ohio
    Well went to leave for work this morning, started down the drive way, rounded the corner and came upon a leaner. It was windy here last nite and a tree fell across the driveway. I was able to drive under it, after clearing the broken branches off of the drive. So when I get home tonite I am going to use the tractor and pull it free, it should fall at that point. I will have to cut it up and stack it. Fun.

    Cut and split some deadfall up on Saturday, I do not even burn wood. This is just to keep the property cleaned up.
     
  2. ironpony

    ironpony

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,747
    Likes Received:
    20,823
    Location:
    Mid Ohio
  3. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Hate those widow makers. Never know how they will behave until you get the hem down were they can't do anymore damage.
     
    Eric VW likes this.