In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Got firewood in a tough to reach place?

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Bret Hart, Feb 10, 2016.

  1. Bret Hart

    Bret Hart

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,061
    Likes Received:
    3,817
    Location:
    Central NY
    This could help if you have an extra $65k laying around.


     
    basod, Horkn, Beetle-Kill and 7 others like this.
  2. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,991
    Likes Received:
    312,257
    Location:
    Central MI
    Oh boy. You could have some fun with that thing!
     
    basod, Horkn, Beetle-Kill and 2 others like this.
  3. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,737
    Likes Received:
    224,557
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    After a snowmobiler goes through the ice, I can see where this would aid in the rescue/recovery process very much!!
     
  4. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,550
    Likes Received:
    141,583
    Location:
    US
    That is STUPID!!!






    STUPID AWESOME:thumbs::rofl: :lol:
    I would like to say thank you in advance to whom ever sends me one:tip:
    :banana:
    :rofl: :lol:
     
  5. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    Wadda beast!
     
  6. Beetle-Kill

    Beetle-Kill

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2013
    Messages:
    4,102
    Likes Received:
    19,559
    Location:
    Near the Divide, Colorado
    Very cool. Not sure how it'd work on side hills though. Looks..."tippy". I'd love to see if I'm correct.
     
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  7. Gary_602z

    Gary_602z

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,464
    Likes Received:
    12,340
    Location:
    Lake Odessa, Michigan
    Not really treating Mother Nature very well.

    Gary
     
    Backwoods Savage and Eric VW like this.
  8. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,297
    Likes Received:
    58,642
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    I'll take one!!
     
  9. NH mountain man

    NH mountain man

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    6,408
    Likes Received:
    37,833
    Location:
    WMNF N.H.
    It should arrive soon, just keep checking the mailbox!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::whistle::picard: