In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Snowball fight anyone?

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Bret Hart, Feb 4, 2016.

  1. Bret Hart

    Bret Hart

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,061
    Likes Received:
    3,817
    Location:
    Central NY
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
  3. XXL

    XXL

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2014
    Messages:
    2,935
    Likes Received:
    15,702
    Location:
    Ontario, Canada
  4. cnice_37

    cnice_37

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,211
    Likes Received:
    14,236
    Location:
    SE Mass
    Needs some way to make a gravity feed where the balls get made on the fly too...
     
  5. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,709
    Likes Received:
    224,318
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    I was thinking the same thing, but then, even with a genuine automatic weapon, you have to load the magazine one at a time....
    Probably give him a pass?
     
  6. cnice_37

    cnice_37

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,211
    Likes Received:
    14,236
    Location:
    SE Mass
    Nah, necessity is the mother of invention - I need that feature; also I am lazy. :D
     
  7. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
  8. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    :thumbs:
     
    Eric VW likes this.
  9. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,332
    Location:
    Central PA
    Me likey.....ME LIKEY ALOT!!
     
  10. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,950
    Likes Received:
    52,503
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    I like it really well only problem is I need some stinkin snow around here already
     
  11. Smokinpiney

    Smokinpiney

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    20,675
    Location:
    "South" Jersey
    Freakin awesome! :hair:
     
    NH mountain man and Eric VW like this.
  12. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,556
    Location:
    US
    Too bad there won't (?) be any snow on the ground at the May GTG:rofl: :lol: