The mrs has been hinting about getting a vehicle to take on the beach for some time now. Her aunt and uncle live in a beach town about 45 mins from us and spend many weekends backed right up to the water. I came across this 98 tahoe for $1800 and it came with the stock set of wheels and tires as well. Gonna lose the bull bar and put a front reciever with a cooler rack. When the mrs is happy, everybody's happy
Nice beach rig. Spent my summers down in Beach Haven when I was a kid. Can still smell the salt air. A little blue fishin' maybe?
Forgot about the stripers. The flounder and blue crabs were also great back in the 70's. Not sure how they are now but I'm getting hungry. Time to wet a line there Smokinpiney.
I love all this surf fishing talk. My grandfather and brothers grew up in New Jersey and I was lucky enough to get their old boat and surf rod and reels. A few of them are bamboo. They have the old turned wood handles. Lots of lost stories in that gear. Good times ahead of you there.
Awesome, Smokinpiney Heck, you could sell that bull bar for a pretty penny, no? Don't forget when you finally get on the beach!!!