In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Max the wonder dog relaxing

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Unicorn1, Feb 1, 2016.

  1. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    Our pets have it made.
     

    Attached Files:

    Loon, thewoodlands, Chvymn99 and 14 others like this.
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Max the wonder dog is wonderin' why you're botherin' him.:rofl: :lol:
     
    Chvymn99, bogieb, milleo and 5 others like this.
  3. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    The life of Riley.
     
  4. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    I've decided I want to come back reincarnated as a FHC pampered pooch.................Not sure who I want to bug yet, but I'll continue working on that............................:rofl: :lol: :thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
     
    Chvymn99, bogieb, milleo and 6 others like this.
  5. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    LOL Bear is lovin and laughing at what your typing.
     
    Chvymn99, bogieb, milleo and 6 others like this.
  6. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    "Not sure who I want to bug yet, but I'll continue working on that."
    Can we vote?:D
     
  7. cwn877

    cwn877

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,174
    Likes Received:
    4,542
    Location:
    Central Pa
    _20151130_212921.JPG
    I wish Daisy the wiener dog would do that.
     
    Chvymn99, bogieb, milleo and 4 others like this.
  8. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,241
    Likes Received:
    97,577
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    looks like Max put a big day in:rofl: :lol:
     
  9. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    Max eats things he shouldn't, and then I have to give him a hand.:(
     
  10. cwn877

    cwn877

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,174
    Likes Received:
    4,542
    Location:
    Central Pa
    I can relate to that
     
    Chvymn99, bogieb and Well Seasoned like this.
  11. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    What.......eating things you shouldn't ???.......................:rofl: :lol:
     
    Chvymn99, bogieb and Well Seasoned like this.
  12. cwn877

    cwn877

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,174
    Likes Received:
    4,542
    Location:
    Central Pa
    Lol well yeah at times but it was so worth it till the next day.
     
    Chvymn99, bogieb and rottiman like this.
  13. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,790
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Max is living the good life!:thumbs:
     
    Chvymn99 and bogieb like this.
  14. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    I hear Ya..............................:rofl: :lol: :thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
     
    Chvymn99 and bogieb like this.
  15. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    I don't know how you guys can eat things you shouldn't.:picard: Have you no self control?
     
    Chvymn99, bogieb and rottiman like this.
  16. cwn877

    cwn877

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,174
    Likes Received:
    4,542
    Location:
    Central Pa
    You don't know till you try. Sorry Unicorn1 didn't mean to derail your thread.
     
    Chvymn99, Gasifier and bogieb like this.
  17. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    Ten hours inside with no windows (work) I have almost nothing better to do but be on the FHC. :)
     
  18. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,515
    Likes Received:
    114,061
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Awww.... Looks relaxed... Hope he gets feeling better...