A beautiful day today. Sunny. A bit chilly until mid afternoon but nice working weather. Got the logs hauled out that I cut a couple days ago. Wife even came back before I was done to help out and that was appreciated. Got one new pile started and added a bit to the other one.
Bob, we've lost most of it and it appears we may lose the rest this weekend. They are forecasting 2 or 3 days of 40 degrees! A little rain too. Yesterday we went to a town south of us and we didn't get very far south before we almost ran right out of snow. Only snow left was where it had been plowed. Personally I'll be very happy to get rid of the ice that is under the snow.
Thought it"Backwoods Savage, post: 453212, member: 83"]Almost all ash. Just a couple elm.[/QUOTE] Thougt it looked like ash but hard to tell on a phone.
Thougt it looked like ash but hard to tell on a phone.[/QUOTE] Wood can be terrible to ID with only pictures.