I am always amazed it seems like every time I look there is a new member. Really cool that people are finding us and hopefully we can start helping those who are joining with any wood burning questions or concerns that they may have. For the people who joined up recently or haven't posted much and are reading this we are glad to have you and hope you make yourself at home. Feel free to introduce yourself and chime in on any threads where you feel you can lend a hand, fire away with any questions you may have or just come in for a chat in any of the non firewood related threads/areas so we can get to know you. This really is a great forum and hopefully through expertise and helping others we can make it even better!
Funny thing Is when I looked the other night we where at the high 200 range! I think the FHCTV app and youtube are drawing people in! Way to go Jack nice job brother...
Social media for Victory! All you new folk, feel free to start chatting it up. The off-topic section is a great no pressure zone to get started.
Woodstock stoves has given us a couple links in their recent blog posts too, http://blog.woodstove.com I think those links may have drawn in a few new members and also help drive up FHC on the Internet search engine results.