Strange animal right there. At first, I thought the shot had blown half of his jaw up around his right side... what an odd deformity.
I googled this and although there are several news sources covering this....it appears that there is only one photo, which has been shown right side up, upside down and zoomed in and out. One photo makes me sceptical.
I'd say make it into a European Mount but the chances of the skull being intact after a shotgun hit like that would be minimal. Still it would be interesting to see how things were formed. It would also determine if it was was real or not.
Cats are born in a sac, the mother cat has to clean the after birth. She rips over the sac with her mouth, eats it, then cleans up the kitten to get it moving. This goes on until all the kittens are born. Those teeth are not the ones that cat is born with.
You have calves born with deformities all the time, no? Why not in the wild? I googled some more mutants and these were in there.... OK, maybe these are a stretch!
Those shargulls are nothing to mess with. We used to feed them Alka-Seltzer dipped in peanut butter. They'd eat anything, then blow up. Scary, one of the reasons I left the coast. Never seen a rhinegoose. Pretty cool. Looks like it's full of fire retardant, getting ready for a low pass.
I absorbed a lot of calories over the holidays. now I have a big growth just above my belt line. Seriously though. That is an interesting photo. I'd like to see xrays of the skull
That was a bit of a funny- "Mom, Dad, I've made next Christmas easier on you both. Presents for me only, as I've consumed my siblings. I'm sure you understand."
I did see one other photo of the whole cat sitting in the back of a truck. I'll have to see if I can find it