In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Last Outdoor Wash Of THe Year.

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by campinspecter, Oct 31, 2013.

  1. campinspecter

    campinspecter

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,684
    Likes Received:
    12,236
    Woodwidow has not retired YET but, SOON. So as a house husband one of my crowning achievements is my outdoor clothes line.
    This picture was taken yesterday and I think this will be the last loads of wash that I will get dry outside this year.


    100_0806.JPG
     
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
  2. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Beautiful view. I bet the clothes love hanging out there... lol
     
    campinspecter likes this.
  3. campinspecter

    campinspecter

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,684
    Likes Received:
    12,236
    I'm Happy the birds only use it for a perch when there are no clothes on the line. I think they like the view too!:popcorn:
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  4. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Any problem with bird dropping and staining the clothes? Im sure the winds can really whip up there. How on earth did you get that weather station up there? It looks real high...
     
  5. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,512
    Likes Received:
    95,514
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    The best thing for me is that Campinspecter does the work, does a good job and the clothes smell so good after hanging outside. :D
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  6. campinspecter

    campinspecter

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,684
    Likes Received:
    12,236
    The pole hinges so the upper section can be lowered to the ground. The birds do not seem to like the moving clothes.
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  7. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    Looks good:thumbs:
     
    campinspecter likes this.
  8. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Man, I'm just glad this wasn't a thread showing you in an outdoor shower.
    :rofl: :lol:
     
    mattjm1017 and campinspecter like this.
  9. campinspecter

    campinspecter

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,684
    Likes Received:
    12,236
    That makes TWO of us !:whistle:
    And worst yet being hung out to dry !:eek:
     
    papadave likes this.
  10. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    I was a little leery about opening this thread. I was thinking you meant you had taken your last shower of the yearo_O I was feeling bad for woodwidow.
     
    papadave and campinspecter like this.
  11. campinspecter

    campinspecter

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,684
    Likes Received:
    12,236
    If you want to catch fish ,you need the right BAIT ! :thumbs:
     
    mattjm1017 likes this.
  12. campinspecter

    campinspecter

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,684
    Likes Received:
    12,236
    Got clothes dry outside today, first outside wash of the new year!
    100_1315 - Copy.JPG
     
    papadave, 343amc, Locust Post and 3 others like this.
  13. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    Looks good Campinspecter if I had a view like that and a fancy clothes line Id probably wash clothes more.
     
    Woodwidow likes this.
  14. campinspecter

    campinspecter

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,684
    Likes Received:
    12,236

    Woodwidow stole my kitchen :D over the holidays but she is not getting my clothes line!:thumbs:
     
    papadave, mattjm1017 and Woodwidow like this.
  15. 343amc

    343amc

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,749
    Likes Received:
    5,770
    Location:
    Northeast Lower Michigan
    Very nice view. If I did that here today the clothes would flash freeze and I could knock the ice off. :)
     
    campinspecter likes this.
  16. campinspecter

    campinspecter

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,684
    Likes Received:
    12,236
    Just hoped this post would warm my friends back east who may be facing another winter storm and possible ice Storm !:)