In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Where Are You Gasifier.....................

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Jan 1, 2016.

  1. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Anybody heard from the Gas man????????
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  2. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,539
    Likes Received:
    95,663
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Probably plowing snow. Maybe lost their power in a storm?
     
  3. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Hope all is well for them...................very possible on the weather as I haven't heard much from Woodlands either......................
     
    Backwoods Savage and Chvymn99 like this.
  4. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,523
    Likes Received:
    114,314
    Location:
    KC Metro
    ??? Gasifier .... Hello....Hello... can you hear me?

    It appears his last post was Tuesday night....
     
    rottiman likes this.
  5. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,539
    Likes Received:
    95,663
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Maybe, perish the thought, he took a vacation from FHC. He must be in withdrawal now.
     
  6. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Still no word re: loon either. Hmmm
     
  7. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Loon is alive and well.....................
     
  8. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Ok, that's gooder to hear.
     
    unclefess, rottiman and Chvymn99 like this.
  9. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    I was wondering what he was doing last night. He wasn't here for our virtual party. I hope all is well.
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  10. Bret Hart

    Bret Hart

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,061
    Likes Received:
    3,817
    Location:
    Central NY
    Pretty sure the weather isn't too bad up there. The lake effect band of snow is just north of me and a bit south of Gasifier and Woodlands.
     
    Backwoods Savage and Chvymn99 like this.
  11. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    The weathers been good in this area except for some days with freezing drizzle.

    I'll be spending less time on the forum, I have some things in and around the house I need/want to finish before the end of January.

    I did clean the chimney today along with the dryer vent (I also changed the small pipe going from the dryer to the wall) we also put some nice Beech and Sugar Maple in.

    Tomorrow I'll head down to my neighbors to split some wood for him (he likes burning smaller splits) so he has enough wood through the middle of January and then repeat.
     
  12. Gary_602z

    Gary_602z

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,464
    Likes Received:
    12,340
    Location:
    Lake Odessa, Michigan
    Ate to many tacos and disappeared in cloud of toxic gas?

    Gary
     
  13. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    All is well here my friends. Thank you for your concern. Appreciated. Some FHC down time here as well. Talk to you all later. Happy New Year!