In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

My Tin Can Gasifier

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Daryl, Jan 5, 2014.

  1. Daryl

    Daryl

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    2,164
    Likes Received:
    4,239
    FINALLY!!! The temps got up to a toasty 40 today. The tiny gasifier worked great considering the crappy job I did on it. Needs a feed tunnel. Needs to be bigger. Ha!

     
    Gasifier, fishingpol, milleo and 2 others like this.
  2. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,480
    Likes Received:
    54,106
    Location:
    Ovid
    Very cool DB!
     
  3. Daryl

    Daryl

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    2,164
    Likes Received:
    4,239
    Thanks Pete. I was surprised how well it worked.
     
  4. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    Will you be cooking something on it?
     
  5. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    Very Cool and as always a nice taste in music for the video:thumbs:
     
  6. Daryl

    Daryl

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    2,164
    Likes Received:
    4,239
    The stove is too small, the direction of the flame needs to be controlled, and there needs to be a way to reload the wood. I am hoping that down the road I can use something like this for cooking.
     
  7. Daryl

    Daryl

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    2,164
    Likes Received:
    4,239
    Ha! Youtube doesn't have the best selection of free music. There are no original songs. Someday I will take the time to add music to my videos before I upload.