In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Merry Christmas from Buddy

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by tfdchief, Dec 27, 2015.

  1. tfdchief

    tfdchief

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2014
    Messages:
    1,233
    Likes Received:
    7,637
    Location:
    Tuscola, IL
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    So, all those presents were his? :D
     
    Stinny, Gasifier, HDRock and 5 others like this.
  3. tfdchief

    tfdchief

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2014
    Messages:
    1,233
    Likes Received:
    7,637
    Location:
    Tuscola, IL
    He thought so
     
    Stinny, Gasifier, HDRock and 4 others like this.
  4. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Presents and woostove....... life is good!:thumbs:
     
    NYCountry, Gasifier, HDRock and 3 others like this.
  5. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,950
    Likes Received:
    52,503
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    Now tell us Chief you don't spoil him at all do you ?
     
    Gasifier, HDRock, papadave and 3 others like this.
  6. tfdchief

    tfdchief

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2014
    Messages:
    1,233
    Likes Received:
    7,637
    Location:
    Tuscola, IL
    Oh I can't. Now that the kids are gone he is the kid and definitely spoiled rotten. I love that boy more than he will ever know. He is my best friend.
     
  7. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,455
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin

    Oh, I think he knows it. :)
     
  8. tfdchief

    tfdchief

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2014
    Messages:
    1,233
    Likes Received:
    7,637
    Location:
    Tuscola, IL
    i hope he does. He is my Buddy!!!!
     
    NYCountry, Gasifier, HDRock and 2 others like this.
  9. tfdchief

    tfdchief

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2014
    Messages:
    1,233
    Likes Received:
    7,637
    Location:
    Tuscola, IL
    Hope all you animal lovers had a good Christmas with yours. I think they know Christmas is special even for them. Buddy is still chewing on his Christmas reindeer.
     
    Gasifier, Locust Post, HDRock and 3 others like this.
  10. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Gasifier, tfdchief, HDRock and 3 others like this.
  11. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Gasifier, tfdchief and Horkn like this.
  12. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    cute pup, and good looking set up, chief
     
  13. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Looks like buddy has taken a liking to that new rug :thumbs:
    Great pics chief:)
    I probably should have named my cat buddy because I call him that more than I do his real name.
     
    Gasifier and tfdchief like this.
  14. tfdchief

    tfdchief

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2014
    Messages:
    1,233
    Likes Received:
    7,637
    Location:
    Tuscola, IL
    Gasifier, Well Seasoned and HDRock like this.
  15. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    [​IMG]
     
    TurboDiesel, Gasifier and unclefess like this.
  16. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Cool. Love that hearth Chief. Buddy looks like a lucky dog. Can the next picture in this thread be him laying in front of that stove with a fire in it! :ithappened:
     
  17. Smokinpiney

    Smokinpiney

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    20,675
    Location:
    "South" Jersey
    Merry Christmas buddy! Is that a surface to air nerf gun? :binoculars::thumbs:
     
    Stinny likes this.