In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Saw Santa Thursday

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by papadave, Dec 26, 2015.

  1. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    He was drivin' a red convertible Caddy. Really.
    No, seriously......my wife saw him too. She can vouch for me.
    So, we went for a little visit to see one of my wife's brothers while we were downstate, and on the way back to our son's house, this guy pulled out of a side street.
    I guess he got tired of gettin' hit with reindeer crap..........which I can totally understand.
    No reindeer were harmed in the taking of these pics.
    IMG_20151224_121451_927.jpg IMG_20151224_121755_436.jpg
     
  2. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,554
    Likes Received:
    141,634
    Location:
    US
    More like "Santa Pimp":rofl: :lol: or "Pimp my Sleigh!"
     
    papadave, rottiman and wildwest like this.
  3. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Should have seen the smiles and laughter from all the drivers coming the other direction.
    Maybe they knew "Pimp my Santa"?