In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

What happened during Christmas shopping - a trajedy.

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by schlot, Dec 23, 2015.

  1. schlot

    schlot

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    5,256
    Likes Received:
    30,504
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    Doing a little shopping today and realized two very disturbing things.

    1) The end of the world is now upon us! How do I know?

    At Kmart I listened to a song on the store radio that included the phrases "text me Merry Christmas" and them singing "L O L".

    2)Old age is officially here! Why?

    I bought a Guiness beer t-shirt, knowing it was my youngest son's, the baby of the family, favorite beer.

    I'm glad I'm done shopping as I'm not sure I can take any more! :)

    Make this Christmas a joyous one my friends! Peace to all.
     
    Horkn, rottiman, milleo and 10 others like this.
  2. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    GFY (Good For You) :thumbs:
     
    Horkn, Eric VW, milleo and 5 others like this.
  3. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,569
    Location:
    US
    I was getting a little worried when I read the title you put up!:hair:
    Glad it wasn't worser for you:rofl: :lol:
    Merry Christmas schlot :handshake:
     
    Horkn, milleo, Chvymn99 and 5 others like this.
  4. schlot

    schlot

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    5,256
    Likes Received:
    30,504
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    Hehe...figured the title would get some attention. :)
     
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  5. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,517
    Likes Received:
    95,543
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    It is called getting OLD. when our youngest turns 40 in a year and half, then I will feel like you did shopping.
     
  6. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,724
    Likes Received:
    224,422
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    Yeah, me too. I don't think I have ever seen tragedy spelt that way!!
    Glad your trip was safe.
     
    Horkn and Eric VW like this.