My son and I just got back from my Moms house. She got a small load of wood delivered and needed it stacked. Im usually pretty busy with my own life and family and all and wish I could do more for her. Enjoy the pics.
Good job for taking care of her. My parents still run their stove and I will help them stack and move wood if necessary. My dad started burning wood during the oil embargo in the mid 1970's, so I learned at a young age the importance of putting wood up. Actually they were very good memories at a difficult time.
Ok Rook how drunk where you when you stole the cart? Seriously though nice job and good on you for helping your mom.
LOL She actually bought that from an auction. She used to keep the wood farther from the house and cart it up in that.