I pulled the bigger branch out of the tree today, I'll be grabbing the rest this week. Pic 9622 is a soft maple leaf, 9623 is a Sugar Maple leaf and both were under the tree, pic 9624 is the bark, pic 9625 is a picture of the branch from the tree that the rounds came from.
You have Red and Sugar Leaves there. The clear cut right angle between the lobes on the leaf is classic Red. The second one where it is cupped is Sugar.
Yeah you definitely have red and sugar leaves there but which one are you cuttting.. most of my sugar maples here and it may be different there as Shawn Curry and I have had this discussion have white splotches on the bark here is a pic usual quarter sized. This is probably a 14 inch diameter. I know to be a sugar maple. tree