Yesterday we took the kids to the local movie theater to see Frozen. One of the scenes after Elsa froze everything two guys were getting firewood stacked. The one guy scolded the other guy for stacking the wood bark down instead of bark up. My wife and I laughed out loud, the rest of the theater must've thought we were crazy. Of course I laughed since everyone knows you're supposed to stack bark up, my wife laughed since she already knew I had a sickness and I'd find humor in the conversation between the two guys.
Love these animated movies. Looked up the trailer to-"Frozen", must see now, it looks good. "How to train your dragon" is a fav., and "Despicable Me" ranks up there also. I'm working on a Piranha gun, ya know, just for chit's an grins. Go figure, almost 47 and no kids, but these movies are "the cat's meow", so to speak.
Our whole family went to see it even though at 21, 19 and 17 my kids aren't really kids any more. We enjoyed it. Frankly I was amazed the Hollywood type screen play writers even knew that bark up vs bark down was the subject of intense debate in Northern European countries!
Bark Up or Down? Firewood Splits Norwegians http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/02/2...-tv-program-on-firewood-elicits-passions.html
I even stack it bark up when I move it into the garage. I like Despicable me, CARS is one of my favorites. Santa brought my son Turbo and EPIC I'll be getting to watch a lot of those. I was kinda surprised by it too, one of them must burn wood or someone who does gave them the heads up. It was a nice touch! Just think you've been doing it wrong all these years! Yep it's been a fun season so far!
I love those animated movies........those Disney Pixar "Shorts" movies rock.......this one called "For the birds" cracks me up......... Santa brought the kids "Despicable Me 2" (they already had the original) and we've watched it several times since......love it!
I thought the point of this thread was going to be along those lines. I kind of want to see the movie now.