In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Anyone Need A Ring??

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by eatonpcat, Dec 31, 2013.

  1. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,289
    Likes Received:
    58,559
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
  2. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    I could take the falling trees as long as they land in the right place........ :tree::axe::fire:
     
  3. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Can't see the downside. Satan has left the building and he still had the ring............................Looks like 2014 can only go upward for him.
     
  4. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    I was just wondering...... is this ring yours?? If so Congratulations or I'm Sorry? Wasn't sure which one was more appropriate
     
  5. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Love humor in posts! I they and do the same!
     
  6. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,289
    Likes Received:
    58,559
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Not mine...I'm still married to Lucifer!!
     
  7. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    .........And I married her sister!!! LOL
     
    brokenwing, eatonpcat and clemsonfor like this.