In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Starting the day off right!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Unicorn1, Nov 7, 2015.

  1. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    Fisher Wood Stove goodness! Sorry the video was too big.
     

    Attached Files:

  2. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,717
    Likes Received:
    224,373
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Holy man! Ya heating the outside with that load?
     
    wildwest likes this.
  3. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,717
    Likes Received:
    224,373
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    I had to look at the pic again. I have a fisher knock off (Tri-lakes...love it) and I can honestly say I have never come close to a load like that. Even when I started a cold (below zero) cottage-years ago.
     
    Unicorn1 and wildwest like this.
  4. Smokinpiney

    Smokinpiney

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    20,675
    Location:
    "South" Jersey
    Holy cow you have that thing stuffed! :eek:
     
    Unicorn1 and wildwest like this.