In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Poll: Pellet review threads.

Discussion in 'The Pellet Bag' started by jtakeman, Oct 27, 2015.

?

Pellet review

Poll closed Nov 3, 2015.
  1. A- Start each year fresh

    85.0%
  2. B- continue adding to previous reviews

    15.0%
  1. CleanFire

    CleanFire

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2015
    Messages:
    2,997
    Likes Received:
    16,525
    Location:
    .
    Will's got good taste in Pellets and Beer. :yes:

    re: Reviews, I think whatever is easiest for the reviewer is fine by me, I appreciate the time & effort spent in doing the testing in the first place.

    These reviews have saved me time, effort, and $$$ - I was going to buy some Barefoot pellets to try out, spoke w/ a co-worker advising caution, found the review and feedback here confirming that. :thumbs: Looks like softwood-pellets only for the 'Italian princess super-model' stove here. (Behaves like one, anyways. Or that might be the wife.. :rofl: :lol:)
     
  2. slvrblkk

    slvrblkk

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    6,647
    Likes Received:
    29,535
    Location:
    Northampton, PA
    Sooooooooooooooooooo where are we at with this? :D
     
    CleanFire, wildwest and jtakeman like this.
  3. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,312
    Likes Received:
    55,506
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    It was a pellet slide! :whistle:
     
    CleanFire, wildwest and slvrblkk like this.
  4. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,287
    Likes Received:
    58,543
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Bunch of losers!! :D
     
  5. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,655
    Likes Received:
    144,629
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    I do not have access to the brands being tested..........but your thought above makes sense to me if I were researching those brands...
     
    CleanFire likes this.