In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Poll: Pellet review threads.

Discussion in 'The Pellet Bag' started by jtakeman, Oct 27, 2015.

?

Pellet review

Poll closed Nov 3, 2015.
  1. A- Start each year fresh

    85.0%
  2. B- continue adding to previous reviews

    15.0%
  1. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,312
    Likes Received:
    55,506
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    Hey gang, Just want your input on our reviews. I feel we should have seasonal reviews and start fresh each year, But if you would rather just add the new reviews to existing. I'm fine with that too.

    I will let you all decide with a poll. So vote with your preference......
     
  2. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    Jay would the old reviews be saved so we can refer back to them to see how the 2014 's compare to the 2015's ??
     
    Bucks Pellets, slvrblkk and wildwest like this.
  3. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,658
    Likes Received:
    144,639
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Interesting with all the mergers happening. Rocky Mountain's have an exceptional reputation from the previous owner, it carried over though I am not impressed with the new ones.....
     
    slvrblkk and oldspartantrader like this.
  4. slvrblkk

    slvrblkk

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    6,647
    Likes Received:
    29,535
    Location:
    Northampton, PA
    That was going to be my exact same question.....great minds :smoke:
     
    wildwest and will711 like this.
  5. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,312
    Likes Received:
    55,506
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    Yes, All the reviews will remain in the section to look back on.

    At a later date we may archive them? But no plans as of yet!!
     
  6. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,287
    Likes Received:
    58,546
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
  7. slvrblkk

    slvrblkk

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    6,647
    Likes Received:
    29,535
    Location:
    Northampton, PA
    lol
     
    wildwest likes this.
  8. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    This is the answer, and yes to a new thread. Much better to look for updated postings and new experiences. Gives new folks a good platform to chime in. One thing we have learned is things change in the pellet world. Staying current is all part of the pellet pig's annual quest. Ones experience, price, availability are all good parts to follow.
     
  9. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,312
    Likes Received:
    55,506
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    One last request now that I gotz you allz attention. Please try not to chatter in the review section to keep it neat and tidy. And I ask the reviewerz to also post a chatter thread with a link to your review thread so we can chit chat about the review and so we can also thank you for your efforts!!

    Carry on!!

    P.S.

    If you also have reviewed a pellet that someone else has reviewed, Don't be shy you can post it along with the other reviewer and combine them together in the same thread.....
     
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  10. slvrblkk

    slvrblkk

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    6,647
    Likes Received:
    29,535
    Location:
    Northampton, PA
    Eye eye Cap'n!

    upload_2015-10-27_15-30-56.jpeg
     
    wildwest, Russell, CleanFire and 3 others like this.
  11. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    Consuming Beers :drunk:
     
  12. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,312
    Likes Received:
    55,506
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    Uggh! No cappyton, Just a private and I be much tubbie err ish too!!

    :emb:
     
    wildwest, slvrblkk and CleanFire like this.
  13. ttdberg

    ttdberg Pellet Pig

    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2014
    Messages:
    3,596
    Likes Received:
    16,002
    Location:
    CT
    OK I'll go against the grain. I like having them all in one place. If there were hundreds and it was getting confusing or difficult to navigate, would feel differently, but since the number isn't too big, it's still quick and easy to find what you are looking for even when they are all in one forum.
     
    wildwest, eatonpcat, slvrblkk and 2 others like this.
  14. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,312
    Likes Received:
    55,506
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    I can combine them together down the road...... Not sure But I'd think the older thread would keep the lead and the newest thread would end up last?

    Its all entirely up to you guys/gals. Which ever you allz prefer!
     
    ttdberg and slvrblkk like this.
  15. slvrblkk

    slvrblkk

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    6,647
    Likes Received:
    29,535
    Location:
    Northampton, PA
    Everyone have a couple beers and think about it :cheers: We do our best work that way.
     
  16. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,312
    Likes Received:
    55,506
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    Yuengling Octoberfest here!!

    Burp!

    :D
     
  17. slvrblkk

    slvrblkk

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    6,647
    Likes Received:
    29,535
    Location:
    Northampton, PA
    I think you and I spoke about this earlier in the season. I think separating them by season or year or whatever would be good??? (or not....lololol)
     
  18. slvrblkk

    slvrblkk

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    6,647
    Likes Received:
    29,535
    Location:
    Northampton, PA
    Genesee Imperial Black IPA here....compliments of Will :drunk:
     
    wildwest, Russell, eatonpcat and 3 others like this.
  19. subsailor

    subsailor

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    3,693
    Likes Received:
    14,973
    Location:
    Winthrop, Maine
    FYI - It's aye, aye.
     
    wildwest, CleanFire, ttdberg and 2 others like this.
  20. slvrblkk

    slvrblkk

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    6,647
    Likes Received:
    29,535
    Location:
    Northampton, PA
    What the hell do I know...lol
     
    wildwest, CleanFire, ttdberg and 2 others like this.