In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Tilotson Metering lever adjustment

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by 94BULLITT, Oct 15, 2015.

  1. 94BULLITT

    94BULLITT

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2014
    Messages:
    2,446
    Likes Received:
    7,189
    Location:
    Frederick County, VA
    How do I adjust the metering lever on a Tilotson HK43A?
     
  2. Bret Hart

    Bret Hart

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,061
    Likes Received:
    3,817
    Location:
    Central NY
    What's the carb in? I may have a manual for it by machine.
     
    94BULLITT likes this.
  3. 94BULLITT

    94BULLITT

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2014
    Messages:
    2,446
    Likes Received:
    7,189
    Location:
    Frederick County, VA
    It is on a Stihl 034. I have a manual for but I am not sure if the metering lever adjustment it shows is for a Tilotson. Maybe yours will show something different.
     
  4. Bret Hart

    Bret Hart

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,061
    Likes Received:
    3,817
    Location:
    Central NY
    Hope it helps.
     

    Attached Files:

    Cut4fun and 94BULLITT like this.
  5. 94BULLITT

    94BULLITT

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2014
    Messages:
    2,446
    Likes Received:
    7,189
    Location:
    Frederick County, VA
    Thanks, it says have it flush with the top of the carb body. That was how I put it together so I guess it is right.
     
    Bret Hart likes this.