In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Surrounded By Oak

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by NYCountry, Oct 8, 2015.

  1. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    My job is surrounded by Oak. One of these days ..my view from the roof
     

    Attached Files:

  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Ooooh, go cut 'em down when nobody's watchin'.:D
     
    unclefess, Chopy and NYCountry like this.
  3. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    I would love too. That would be a job for a bucket truck. These oaks are over 6 stories high
     
    Backwoods Savage and papadave like this.
  4. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Think anyone would notice a bucket truck?:whistle:
     
    Backwoods Savage and NYCountry like this.
  5. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    I got all excited last week, I found a decent sized Oak tree on my property. :rootintootin: Its about the 4th Oak I have found so far. Only FHC members would understand. :yes:
     
  6. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    I can count the number of decent sized Oaks on my property on 1.5 hands.
    LOTS of seedlings and small saplings.
     
  7. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    I don't think so haha :)
     
    papadave likes this.