In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Running and Gunning in a Ferrari...........................

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Oct 7, 2015.

  1. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX


    Far fetched but different....................:rofl: :lol:
     
    Norky, Greenstick and wildwest like this.
  2. Greenstick

    Greenstick

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Messages:
    2,400
    Likes Received:
    12,276
    Location:
    Carrington North Dakota-aka-Dakotah Territory
    Speaking of trick shooting... I met Tom Knapp while he was visiting ND on a duck hunt. Somewhere I have a pic with him and I even got an autograph. He was a genuinely nice down to earth guy. Talking with him was like talking to one of the old hunting buddies. It was awesome to meet him and even better to know he is as real as he seems on TV and it isn't all an act.
     
    rottiman and unclefess like this.
  3. Greenstick

    Greenstick

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Messages:
    2,400
    Likes Received:
    12,276
    Location:
    Carrington North Dakota-aka-Dakotah Territory