Welcome to ALL our new members, hit another milestone today! Gonna be a great burning season, it's right around the corner!
Any way to tease out how many members remain active. Not sure how to define active because of the seasonal nature of wood cutting/burning, but maybe like within 9 months? I would be willing to bet that ours is a very "active" membership as compared with other forums.
I will look into combing the database. I get the feeling that we have some members that may not post but are very active readers. I will see if I can sort them by recent login.
Thanks. Seems that so many here get well acquainted with a large number of members. 616 seems a good number to have chatting and sharing. That being said, we are always ready to add another can of water to the soup when new folks arrive.
Not only a lot of active, CONTRIBUTING members, but a lot of guests. And you guys keep it a really "comfy" place, the generosity, kindness and gratuity here surpass any Internet forum or site I've ever seen....... Kudos to our awesome family (because THAT'S what I consider these active members!!)